Instagram

Sunday 7 January 2018

December Wrap Up

Happy new year everyone ! New year new me and all that. Lol jokes, more of the same I’m afraid. But my book challenge has increased this year to 30 books. But before we talk about January we’ve got to go back to 2017 and talk about December. December is always busy what with Christmas and my birthday, and also this year Hen was here on Christmas Day and that was the best ! Even though I’m working I still get the Christmas holidays which is even better. I get the holidays without the work so yay for me.

 I got so many great books which I’m really excited to read. I think the most ever ! Even some hardbacks which I love. Hopefully I’ll get to read them all to reach that target I’ve got.
Back to the books I actually read in December … zero. I known I know, another month with no books. Luckily I managed to reach my target because I read so much in the summer, so I got away with a couple of non reading months. I say I've not read anything in December, well no books that count. I’ve been reading a lot of fanfiction. I saw Star Wars twice in December and I’ve become slightly obsessed. It’s not my fault, it was a good film !

Now it’s a new year I’m really going to try and push myself to get reading. I’ve got a big target to hit and I’m looking to reading to lots of books, new and old.

Let’s see what January brings !
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment