Instagram

Thursday 28 December 2017

November Wrap Up

Wow, this one is super late. I’ll probably be writing my December wrap up straight after this …
November, November, November, what did I do. I finished one job and started another, which I’m really enjoying so yay good decisions all round. I now work in a school and this month I was a scribe for exams which was an interesting experience. I started watching Christmas films and went to the cinema a couple of times. I got to see Hen lots which is always nice.

Right, enough with the rambling, I’ve got a confession to make. I didn’t read a single book this month! I know I know crazy times. I’ve read 100 pages of two books but I’ve just not been feeling it recently. I’ve just been excited about what books I’m going to get for Christmas! I think the main issue is that I hardly ever read before bed and that’s the only time I get now I have a job. I’ll have to try harder!

I literally have nothing else to add really. No books mean nothing to talk about so sad times.
I hope I have more to say next month. Sorry it's so short.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment