Instagram

Sunday 6 November 2016

October Wrap Up

IT FINALLY HAPPENED !
For the first time this year I have not read a book this month.
This is a very sad moment for me, but unfortnately it was not unexpected. I have just not been in a reading mood. When I do have free time, I spend it with my housemates instead of reading. Maybe I should try starting another book , or reading a short one to get back into the swing of it. I'm currently about 100 pages into Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. I like the concept but it's just not grabbing me at present.

So I may not have read a whole book but here's a list of all the great things I have read:
Instructions on the back of pasta'n'sauce
Lab forms
Journal articles
Facebook news feed
My junk email
I've been using the app Duolingo to learn Russian and German so let's count that aswell
I watched some videos with subtitles so I'm counting that too

I'm actually so disappointed that I couldn't even read one book. The end of the year is nigh and I can't be pipped to the post so close to the finish. Just got to read a couple more books and I think I'll be OK.

So yeah, not really much more to say I'm afraid, no books so nothing to talk about. I don't even have a funny story to tell. Hopefully I'll be more book productive in November.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment