Instagram

Sunday 18 January 2015

Unmarked - Kami Garcia

This review is going to be pretty short as I can't really remember what happened in the book. I started it over a month ago so my memory is pretty hazy about most of the details. For example I cant really remember the beginning, So apologies in advance.

However saying that, I do remember enjoying this book. I like the whole demon hunter storyline, I just find it really interesting, and I loved how Andras could enter people bodies by looking them in the eye. I also loved the ending of this book and cannot wait to see how everything is resolved.

This book takes place 19 days after the ending of unbreakable, and Kennedy is at a boarding school trying to come to terms with that fact that she released a demon. She's also been following mysterious deaths of girls who look strangely similar to her. Is Andras behind these killings and is he closer to finding her?

My favourite character is Faith. Yes she's a tad odd but she has every reason to be. Even though she isn't a main character, she can provide essential information which doesn't come to life until the very end. I also love Priest, mainly because I love his taste in music.

The only thing I didn't really like about this book is Kennedy's narration. I can't really put my finger on it, but sometimes I found myself becoming annoyed by things she was thinking or saying.

Overall, I really enjoyed the story this book told and I shall most definitely continue reading the series.

My Rating 4*
TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment