Instagram

Thursday 23 October 2014

5 Months Later ...

What is this place? What am I doing? Where am I?

Oh that's right, I have been here before it's just been so long I don't remember anything :)
I joke, but I must apologise for my absence I really have no excuse. I actually don't. If I've noticed anything it's that there has been a strong correlation between more Netflix and less reading ! That's right I've been in a reading slump and the void has been filled by my many hours of Netflix watching. If it makes anyone feel better, I have watched so many films and TV series I think I could win an award.

Anyways, you're probably wondering why I have just cropped up again ...
Well I'll tell you ... Now
After taking a month to read a 300 page book I felt rather bad that it took me so long, so in order to motivate myself I shall start to review the books I read on here and hopefully this will make me read more. Since I am now at university (ah the joys) I now have some extra time for myself which I am trying to fill with being productive and not compulsive Netflix-ing. This will make for a fun experiment :) 
I will post my new update soon. Hopefully.
TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment