Instagram

Friday 2 May 2014

The Bad Beginning

Whilst trying to come up with something to write I spill my tea. Great. Luckily it didn't land on our nice new sofa but myself. As much as this is a win for the sofa I am at a loss as now I have no tea and wet clothes. This is going so well, but I must continue as my battery life on my laptop is terrible and there is no way I'm doing this on my phone.

Anyways, 
Hello and welcome to my blog. My brother actually told me to start doing this so if it all goes terrible you can blame him. Just kidding my brother is awesome ! Don't blame him !

I will probably post blogs sporadically as I'm quite internet reluctant(I change my profile picture on Facebook every 2 years). I'll be posting about books and my life when I have a funny story to tell, that does happen quite often though. I feel like I'd make a lot of money on you've been framed if my life was filmed constantly.

Back to the blog, yes you did read correctly I shall be a part-time book blogger. Hopefully I'll be able to write longer reviews than just 'I liked it, it was good'. I probably put that once on Goodreads.
Must dash things to do people to see (jokes it's my day off and I'm still here on the sofa in tea covered clothes I really must change).

TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment